- “Stand Up for Transportation” Demonstrations Take Place Across the County (The Hill)
- Philadelphia Inquirer Weighs in on Camden’s Parking Madness Victory
- Poor People More Likely to Be Killed While Walking (Lake Highlands Advocate)
- Canadian Town of Regina Votes to End Bike Licensing; Rule Was Largely Ignored (CBC)
- DC Metro to Return to Automated Trains (The Hill)
- Brookings: Migration to the Sunbelt and Suburbs Picking Up
- Slate: If Young People Love the Suburbs, Why Are Cities Crowded With Them?