- The Hill Asks: Is It LaHood’s Last Week?
- MA Wants to Spend Half as Much on Bike/Ped as the Feds Do For the Whole Country (Boston Herald)
- Lawmaker Wants to Cut Transit Tax Benefit to “Pay For” Sandy Aid (GovExec)
- Support Is High For Public Spending on Transit (The Hill)
- Will Congress Throw Bicycling Off the Fiscal Cliff? (Bike League)
- Mileage-Based User Fees Getting Good Press (Motoramic)
- 8 1/2 Minutes to Cross the Street — In a “Transit-Oriented” Inner Suburb (GGW)
- Do Educated People Live in Central Cities or Suburbs? (Atlantic Cities)